📝 CreateANote.com is a simple web-app to create and save notes online. Notes are plain text, should be kept brief and considered temporary but may be downloaded for permanent storage.
• To create (and access) note categories, click the topbutton which will open the category menu. Then enter a category name (30 character limit) into the "Enter category name." field and click the button. Loaded category name will display within the button. Categories can be removed by first loading the category and then clicking the top-right button.
• Click thebutton to create a new note within the current category. Notes are titled with their sequential count and timestamp. Notes will stack from newest to oldest. Notes will auto-save between sessions/pageloads.
• Click thebutton to download/save all current category notes into your browser's download folder. Notes will be plain text and stacked from oldest to newest.
• Click thebutton to delete all current category notes, resetting note count to one.
• Click thebutton to hear all current category notes stacked from oldest to newest.
• To quickly browse notes via "jump" navigation, click the appropriate up/down arrow button located far left. Double arrows jump to first/last note and single arrows jump up/down each note.
©2021 CreateANote.com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this website's content, including scripting, may be used without permission. This website is provided as-is, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied and used at your own risk.